Frequently Answered Questions
Allowed types: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, files above 500 pixels in each dimension. See more info about prefered images
Allowed types: mp4 or Youtube link
File size restriction: 20MB (for mp4 videos) and not larger than 1000px
The recommended standard size: 480p
The recommended bit rate: 2.5Mbps – 4Mbps (depending on the expected connectivity of the end user.)
For mobile use, the best option is H.264 video codec, AAC or MP3 audio codec and .MP4 as the video container.
Allowed types: .zip, .fbx, .gltf, .glb
Find more information in our 3D model tutorials.
Minimum Requirements to run genARate Studio in your browser:
In order to provide you with a great user experience, we support the following browsers:
- Google Chrome: Version 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit) and later
- Safari: Version 10.1.2 (12603.3.8) and later
- Firefox: 55.0.2 (64-bit) and later
- Microsoft Edge: 40.15063.0.0 and later
Please note that Internet Explorer is not supported.
Minimum Requirements for the mobile App:
In order to provide you with a great user experience, we officially support the following platforms/devices:
- Minimum: OS Version 10.0 on iPhone 5s/iPad Air
- Recommended: OS Version 10.3.1 on iPhone 6/iPad Air 2
- Minimum: OS version 5.1 minimum of 2GB RAM (E.g. Samsung Galaxy S6 / Galaxy Tab S2)
- Recommended: OS Version 6.1 and a minimum of 2GB RAM