Animations make AR experiences more appealing as they add some motion to static augmentations. For each content element, you can easily define how it should appear/disappear as soon as a target image is scanned or lost.
On Scan: determine what happens to the content element as soon as the target image is scanned and recognized by the genARate app.
- Type: define the type of animation you would like to apply to the content element (fade-in, grow, float in, etc.)
- Ease: set the smoothness of an animation start and/or ending
- Speed: Select the speed of the animation from “very fast” to “very slow”
- Delay: Specify the delay that should be kept before an animation starts
On Tracking Lost: determine what happens to the content element as soon as the previously scanned target image is lost by the genARate app.
- The exact same Options are available as under “On Scan”