Animations make AR experiences more appealing as they add some motion to static augmentations. For each content element you can easily define how it should appear / disappear as soon as a trigger image is scanned or lost.
- Select the Augmentation / content element
- In the propery panel on the right switch to “Animations” tab
- Select the type of animation you would like to define for the specified content element
- For each animation you can determine several parameters
On Scan: determine what happens to the content element as soon as the trigger image is scanned an recognized by the genARate app.
- Type: define the type of animation you would like to apply to the content element (fade in, grow, float in, etc.)
- Ease: set the smoothness of an animation start and/or ending
- Speed: select the speed of an animation from “very fast” to “very slow”
- Delay: specify the delay that should be kept before an animation starts
On Tracking Lost: determine what happens to the content element as soon as the previously scanned trigger image is lost by the genARate app.
- the exact same Options are available as under “On Scan”