Audio can transport emotions in a very effective way. Use it to enrich you AR page to attract your users’ senses.
The selected audio is playing “in the background” of the trigger image. It can be controlled via a play/stop button.
A collection of Audio was specifically created for you in genARate Studio. Now you can easily choose licensed free music and use it for your project.
- Click on the Audio Icon inside the toolbar to start the upload dialogue
- Choose between Drop your own Audio or Insert from Library types.
1. Insert your audio simply drop the file or click browse.
2. Insert from the Library
- To use Audio file from the library click insert button on the right
- A new window will open with available audio songs
- Click on a button to listen
- Select the audio box to insert it into your target image
- After loading the sound file a sound control will appear:
- Click on the button to play/stop the audio
Settings for audio files:
Label: Add text to the audio box
Name: Select a unique name for your audio element
Thumbnail: Add unique thumbnail to the audio box
Title background color: change the color of the background
Icon and Text color: change the color of both Icon and Text
Source: Name of uploaded source file and button to replace uploaded audio “on the fly”
Loop Video: Toggle automatic repeat of the audio.
Formats & Restrictions for audio:
- Allowed types:
- Size limit is 7MB
Tips & Tricks:
Please keep in mind that user has to download the audio in order to listen to it in AR. Therefore, try to keep file size and length of audio as small/short as possible!