Audio can transport emotions in a very effective way. Use it to enrich you AR page to attract your users’ senses.
The selected audio is playing “in the background” of the trigger image. It can be controlled via a play/stop button.
A collection of Audio was specifically created for you in genARate Studio. Now you can easily choose licensed free music and use it for your project.
- Click on the Audio Icon inside the toolbar to start the upload dialogue
- Choose between Drop your own Audio or Insert from Library types.
1. Insert your audio simply drop the file or click browse.
2. Insert from the Library
- To use Audio file from the library click insert button on the right
- A new window will open with available audio songs
- Click on a button to listen
- Select the audio box to insert it into your target image
- After loading the sound file a sound control will appear:
- Click on the button to play/stop the audio.
Settings for audio files:
Name: Select a unique name for your audio element
Source: Name of uploaded source file and button to replace uploaded audio “on the fly”
Size: Set individual size of sound control item (by width and height – aspect ratio is fixed)
Position: Set individual position of sound control item (by x and y)
Rotation: Set rotation of sound control item (by °)
Arrange: Define hierarchy in between different content elements
Fix to Screen: Disconnects sound control item from trigger image and fixes it to screen so it will always stays at same place, no matter how trigger image is moved
Hidden: Makes sound control invisible at start of AR experience (to e.g. let it appear by a Button interaction at a later time)
Unique ID: Internal ID of content element, mostly used for referencing inside HTML fragments
Background color: Set the background color of the sound control item
Icon color: Set the icon color of the sound control item
Bordercolor: Set the border color of the sound control item. The border acts as progress bar while audio file is playing.
Auto play: The audio starts playing automatically when It appears in AR (if not, user needs to click on sound control item to start)
Loop: Toggle automatic repeat of audio
Continue playing: Audio keeps playing also when image tracking is lost (trigger image is not visible in camera view anymore), the sound control item will be displayed centered to the screen