Use standard images as AR overlay to visually present products, ads, persons or similar.
Images offer a basic button functionality and can trigger a defined action “on click” in the final AR experience.
- Click on the image icon in the content toolbar to start the upload dialogue
- Link the desired image from your local drive
- After the upload, a thumbnail of your image will be visible in the scenario editor
- Click the CONTENT tab inside the Property Panel to add more images and create a gallery.
Label: Add text to the image box
Name: Name of uploaded source file
Title background color: change the color of the background
Icon and Text color: change the color of both Icon and Text
Image 1: Select a unique name for your image element
Image 2: Add images to create a gallery
Format & Restrictions:
- Compatible formats: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
- Special: .gif animations can be uploaded as image as well
- File size restriction: max 3 MB