Once you login to your account, you will find the statistics feature in the drop down menu in the right side corner.
Just click on “Statistics” and the main dashboard with several KPIs will appear. In case you have rights to see several clients and apps, filters are displayed that allow you to choose between available clients and apps.
At first sight you see a dashboard with main KPIs to evaluate the success of your campaigns. All data is also compared to a reference period which you can chose. The available set of KPIs will shine a light on the key aspects of performance and highlight areas that may need your attention.
genARate Studio statistics provides a broad set of analytics information.
Dashboard – KPIs
- Number of WonderPage Scans
- Number of Interactions
- Average App Session Time
- Number of unique App Users
- Most Active Country
- A map which displays sessions by country
- Usage split between Android and iOS
- OS Versions used (click either on Android or iOS to see details about the version)
Three tables are displayed on the left side which show detailed information on App, Project and WonderPage. Each table has two main sections: filters at the top and the panel below. Filters give you an option to choose the client and apps if you have more than one. In addition, you can select the date range and check if you want to compare with a reference period (based on the chosen time range). The panel has a search button to quickly find the name of your page or project.
In the app panel, you will find detailed information which can be sorted. The report includes:
- Name – App name
- WP views – Overall number of WonderPage scans within the app
- App sessions – Number of sessions within the selected period
- WP sessions / APP session – Number of pages per session
- Unique users – Number of unique users that have used your app
- AVG duration – average viewing time of all WonderPages accross all projects of an app (in seconds)
- AVG app duration – average usage time of app, no matter if users scan a WonderPage or look into the settings menu etc. (in seconds)
- WonderPages – Total number of wonderpages
- Interactions – Total number of interactions, an interaction is any click a user performs within the augmentation view
This table shows the report of created WonderPages. The report includes:
- Name – WonderPage name
- Project name – The name of the project where the WonderPage was created
- WP views – Number of WonderPage scans.
- Unique users – Number of users who have accessed the page
- Average duration – How much time did users on average spend on this page (in seconds)
- Average # of WP/app session – the average number of scans of this WonderPage in a single app session
- Interactions – Number of interactions on this page
- App name – The name of the app where the WonderPage was created
- Client name – Assigned name of the client for this WonderPage
This table shows available projects and the report on each of them. The report includes:
- Name – Project name
- WP views– Number of WonderPage views per project
- Unique users – Total number of unique users who have experienced this project
- Average duration – average viewing time of a project (= of all WonderPages per project) in seconds
- Average # of projects/app session – average number of projects that have been accessed during one app session
- WonderPages – Total number of published WonderPages within the project
- Interactions – Total number of interactions within this project
- App name – The name of the app where the project was created
- Client name – Assigned name of the client for a project
Please note: we are only capturing the data of those users that have opted-in to analytics. Therefor the numbers might not reflect the full usage of your projects / WonderPages