A collection of 3D Models was specifically created for you in genARate Studio. Now you can easily choose a licensed free 3D model and use it for your project.
- Click on the 3D icon inside the toolbar to start the upload dialogue
- Choose between Drop your own Audio or Insert from Library types.
1. Drop/Browse the desired 3D file from your local drive
2. Insert from the Library
- To use 3D models from the library click insert button on the right
- A new window will open with available 3D assets
- Green section shows the type of 3D model (animated/static)
- Click on the 3D model to insert it into your target image
- After the upload has completed the 3D model will appear in the scenario editor
- Click on the 3D model inside the scenario editor to move/position the element via drag & drop and to access the settings